ELPNO 2022: January 9-14 in Athens GA
ELPNO is an immersive, week-long program designed to equip nonprofit leaders to improve the effectiveness of their organizations.
As a participant, you will:
- participate in daily workshops led by thought leaders and practitioners;
- engage in problem-solving scenarios;
- explore the patterns and trends within the nonprofit sector;
- build your personal leadership skills and abilities; and
- deepen your professional network by joining the impressive cadre of ELPNO alumni.
ELPNO is designed to have the greatest impact on nonprofit professionals who are able to influence intermediate and long-term decision-making around mission, strategy, substantial programming, and policy.
There are a limited number of spaces available. Applications for the program are reviewed by faculty. Admission to the program is based on the applicant’s role in the organization, professional achievement, and the extent to which he/she can show the impact participation in ELPNO will have on organizational and professional aspirations. You can complete the application here.
The priority deadline for ELPNO 2022 applications is October 1 and the final deadline is November 19. If you have questions, please email Charlyene Botley (email@example.com).
Partner Content is provided for informational purposes only. By clicking this link, you will be redirected to the website of the sponsoring organization. Their own terms and conditions may apply.